Okay, so I usually have my stuff together, right (we all know how anal I am)? Well Jade's out of town, and I guess I just crumble without him because today I got ready for church, made sure I was going to be 5-10 minutes early, drove to our chapel, and realized I was the only car there. Guess what today was... Stake Conference. Nice move Ash. My mind must go out of town on business with my husband!
I Do Now
6 days ago
1 comments:
Hi Ashton,
I am trying to remember how to find the Blog, I love the idea. Church for Stake Conference, sounds like something I would do, only it is usually showing up for a wedding reception on the wrong night....done that a couple of times. It was so fun having you in town for the campout! It isn't the same without you and Jade and Tink, thanks for coming and all your help and sticking the meat on the kabob! I love you, mom:)
Post a Comment