Friday, August 24, 2007

A Great 21st Birthday!

Our Little Family

Wednesday just might have been my best birthday ever. I had such a great day. Thank you to everyone who called and wrote to me. It meant so much to me that you all thought of me and remembered my special day. After the great skydive, I drove back to Orem (about 80 minutes) and Jade took me to Pita Pit for lunch (he even brought flowers... what a gentleman!). Then I came back and got ready for a big date. My wonderful girlfriend Stephanie came and did my hair and made me look like a movie star. Then Jade, Tink, and I went on a 4-wheel ride up Alpine canyon, which is where Jade and I got engaged. It was so romantic! That might have been cheesy. Sorry everyone! Then we got ready for dinner- don't worry, my hair didn't get messed up- and we had dinner at "our" resturant, Macaroni Grill. It's where we had our first date. It was so nice, and Jade knew the perfect gift... a pink TaylorMade golf bag! It's super cute. I had such a special day. Thanks doll face. I love you.


My 21 Princess Tiara. Thanks momma!

0 comments: