Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh my goodness

We got our family pictures back...

TaDa!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness is right! She is seriously so cute! She looks so much like Jade to me in that first picture of her. You guys all look great! And Nathan and I were just talking about how we love all the giant bows...good work.

Kristie said...

what a saucy little half smile! already a heartbreaker. those turned out great! i agree-cute bow

Meg and Ryan said...

LOVE the fam pic and little miss model already taking after her mother, what a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Love that family:)

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute! She's darling and your family is gorgeous!

Jensen Family :) said...

I have never seen anything cuter! What a princess! Your family picture is so great, where did you have them done, I love that you include your other little baby who happen to have 4 legs! Love the bows for sure!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

I love the family pictures! Peyton is getting so big I can't believe it! You guys look great :)

Tiffany said...

Super cute!!

Kristie said...

bravo on changing your wallpaper. i love it!

Thelin Family said...

I had that same wallpaper before I choose my current one. It looks super good. Your family pictures turned out great. Is that the one from the guy in the mall? Anyway, cute fam!

beverly said...

You have a cute little family love the babies hair bow She is a darling. I enjoy your blog Aunt Beverly

Sydney Marné said...

Whoa you are one very good lookin family! Those pictures are great!! and Peyton is absolutely to die for with that adorable flower headband in her hair. sooo cute.

Jerai Moulton said...

Love the pics! Miss you guys!

misha rees said...

i ♥ the pics! and precious little one!

Morgan said...

I love your pictures! You all look great and Peyton is adorable! I can't believe how grown up she looks now! It's so crazy how fast they grow up! i hope you guys are doing great!

SUZANNE said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute family pics. You should be on the cover of a parents mag or something. Miss you Bootie girl.

Kate Brotherson said...

I LOVE these! She is so adorable. She looks so happy!!! I love the family pic. You all look so beautiful!