(This post has absolutely nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day, but it is St. Patrick's Day today, so I thought I would be festive)
We've been trying to keep busy these last few weeks, so we don't get a terrible case of cabin fever. This is the hard time of year in Portland, when it seems the rain will never stop coming. Peyton is still doing ballet and gymnastics classes once a week each, which is fun for her and adorable for me to watch. We've been going to our local indoor play-places and museums a lot, and having nice lunches with our friends. I did a couple girl's nights, which are always a treat. We went to 2 of Peyton's friend's birthday parties, which are very fun for my little cake addict, Peyton. We've had playdates galore and even had a visit from Jerai and Boyd, who we don't get to see often enough. While they were here, we tried to maximize our family fun time, going to OMSI with most of the family one day (that was kind of crazy), having a pizza party, family dinner, and even family home evening with them. We sure do wish they lived here with the rest of us!
:
: During ballet, the girls use different props. This dance they were using butterfly wings. They loved them!
Peyton gets to choose her own outfits when we're not going in public...

5 comments:
happy saint pattys! peyton could not be any cuter in her little dance outfit and class!
Love the pictures, you sure seem to have a little ballerina in the making! Loved seeing the pictures of you and and Peyton and Jerai and Boyd! I too am so tired of the rain....longer days and more sunshine are just around the corner! Happy Spring!
Not sure there is anything cuter than little girls in tutus! Let's plan our Bachelor (or ette?) party...sounds like so much fun!!
I love little ballerina peyton! soooo cute! I can't wait til Mia is old enough to do ballet. :)
by the way, that last comment wasn't from wes :) definitely from kristie!
Post a Comment