1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
That you love me. You always say that.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I obey.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I don't obey.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
[laughs] When you hug me and tickle me.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
I don't know.
6. How old is Mommy?
Uh. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-19-11-12-13-14-28-29. How old are you, mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
[holds her hand up] That big, right mom?
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Go shopping and when I get you doughnuts when you're in the hospital.
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
You, my darling, you... Go to the gym.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know. Drawing.
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Playing
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Making cars.
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
You don't do any jobs. Daddy just does jobs.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Tacos
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
When you smile, like that [pointing at a picture of me and Jade].
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Rapunzel; because I love you.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We go shopping and we get doughnuts, and when you're in the hospital, I bring you doughnuts.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Because we both love to be with daddy.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Because we wear different things.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because you hug me all the time.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
McDonald's [not even close]
I Do Now
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment