So this weekend Jade's parents came into town! It was great having them here with us, since we only get to see them about three times a year. The highlights of the trip are as follows: 1) I ditched school on Friday, 2) Breakfast at Magleby's, which was a thousand times better than school could have been, 3) Seeing the movie Becoming Jane and crying three times, 4) Getting poured on at the game on Saturday, and last but not least 5) Never again having to wear "blues" as long as I live. The game was pretty bittersweet for me. I have friends on both teams and affiliations with both schools. What's a girl to do? I couldn't decide who to cheer for, so I wore a BYU shirt with an AFA jacket. I figured I covered all my bases. I always wonder what my life would've been like if I would've stayed at the Air Force Academy. We decided I probably would've been at that game, just wearing an AFA cheerleading uniform and not married to my Jade. Isn't it funny how things always seem to work out! I was super nostalgic though, and did go say hi to the one last girl that I knew on the squad. I am so grateful that my life is not what it would've been, had I stayed at USAFA.
I Do Now
6 days ago
2 comments:
jade & ashton! how fun to find you on this whole blogging world. jerai told us you have one, so hooray! we need to see you guys soon....i think it's been since halloween!
yeah it has been a long time! we definitely need to get together. We are looking for a house, how do you like where you guys are living?
Post a Comment