Curly (Jade), Madam Kate Elder (Ash), Outlaw Queen Belle Starr (Steph), Outlaw Wood Hite (Shane)
Jade, Chad, Ryan, Ashton, Randi, Megan
(Curly, Eddie, Buster, Kate, Sophie, Twila)
Becca and Kelly (Elena and Zorro), Jade and Ashton (Curly and Kate), Anna and Markell (Annie and Wyatt)
No costume store in Provo/Orem had a cowboy costume big enough for Tink, so this is what we ended up with!
Jade and I don't have any kids to take trick-or-treating, we're obviously not into the typical Provo "Halloween dance party" scene, and none of our friends were doing anything fun for Halloween. So we had no idea how we were going to celebrate this year. I somehow got this brilliant idea in September to throw a Halloween party on Halloween, for those of our friends who also don't have children to spend Halloween with. Now, you all know me very well, and simple just doesn't work for me. A little get-together with a few friends and paper plates is GREAT, it just isn't my style. I somehow feel obligated to go over the top with anything I do. So I threw this elaborate, old-fashioned, wild west party, complete with assigned characters (who were actual people that lived back then), a saloon (which I'm still trying to turn back into my house), and an open bar, with bartender (curly Jack Jamison, AKA Jade). I cannot even tell you how much time I spent on this party. I was like a crazy woman for about 2 weeks before the 31st. Poor Jade had no idea what he was in for. Well, the party was a success, and everyone had a great time (or at least I hope so). We had an uproarious game of BUNCO, and I think the boys were more into it than the girls! I've never seen such competition over 3 dice! Anyway, it was a really fun Halloween, but I'm sure glad it's over. Now onto my next big project: graduating...
0 comments:
Post a Comment