On the giant slide at the corn maze
Leroy
Scarecrow, Tink, and a kitty
So can everyone guess how long until I graduate? 12 days! Not 12 days total, but 12 more days of classes and then I'm done! I'm so excited and so happy I've been fortunate enough to go to school. (sorry about the cheese). I can't imagine living somewhere where I wasn't allowed to get an education because I'm a female. Which brings me to my big question. Graduate school. Should I go? I've been seriously contemplating it lately. Who knows. What else am I supposed to do? I can't work in counseling unless I have a MS anyway. So yeah, let me know. I take all of your opinions very seriously. Let's see... We were supposed to go to the game last weekend in San Diego, unfortunately it was postponed due to fires. We're really disappointed we didn't get to take our little trip, but we wish everyone in that area all the best. The past several days has been a lot of planning for our Halloween Mystery Dinner on Wednesday. Hopefully it's a lot of fun. I'm going to Vegas this Friday, so all you Vegas people better call me! Josh is getting married! Congrats Josh, we're so happy for you. Over the weekend we carved pumpkins. Jade made a "Tink" pumpkin and I made a scarecrow (we did it with Steph and Shane, Steph made a cat and Shane made a mummy and threw it away because "it didn't look good enough"). We went to an open house/Halloween dress up party for our friends Randi and Chad. That was fun too. Jade was a gaucho and I was a Renaissance girl. We had the best costumes until a couple showed up dressed as stereotypical old people, complete with a musk body spray and powdery grey hair. Pretty clever. We also went with Steph and Shane to a corn maze and a haunted corn maze. We got the corn maze right on the very first try- in fact, it only took us about 15 minutes. We thought that was a little creepy, since the last time Jade went to that corn maze, he and all his friends raced to finish first, and it took each of them no less than an hour. SO weird. The haunted corn maze was very, very scary. My blood pressure was through the roof. In fact, when I got out of there, I was sweating, despite the fact that it was only in the high 30's and windy. So not good for my health. I kept screaming to the "spooks" that they weren't allowed to touch me... "You can't touch me, don't touch me, it's ILLEGAL for you to touch me!" I bet they were so annoyed at me. Anyway, we had a really fun (and scary) time. Also at the corn maze: Leroy, the world's largest pig, weighing in at about 1,200 lbs, goats that ate out of my hand, and little baby pigs that we pet and fed pumpkins to. It was SO neat. Up this week: the Halloween party and Las Vegas. Can't wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment