Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jade makes me so proud

I know you're all probably sick of hearing about Jade and his job. But I mean come on- he had only been there 4 months and he won employee of the month, for both categories! I'm so proud of my man. What a stud.

6 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

Ashton, I don't get sick of hearing any thing! The more the better for me! That way I don't feel like I'm missing out as much! And Jade, way to go! While I'm VERY impressed, it doesn't surprise me.

The Rees' said...

Congrats Jade! You're the man! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Ashton, thanks for the posts, otherwise, I would never know;) I also am proud of Jade, and you! Thanks for the little picture of Peyton on her Birthday Thankyou card, she is so adorable, welcome back to Oregon, hope to see you soon!

SUZANNE said...

You should be proud of your man! Way to go Jade!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Way to go, Jade. Although I'm not surprised, either. :)

The Howard's said...

Good job Jade! You rock!