I'm super annoyed with my mom's computer right now. I can't get them in chronological order. But I'm guessing I'm the only one that will be bothered by that. Enjoy 1,000 pictures.
Dinner at a Tapas Restaurant, Firefly. Amazing food.
Fremont Street Experience. When we had someone take this picture for us, an Asian couple came up and the woman started snapping pictures and the man was video taping us. I think they thought we might possibly be famous or something because of our matching sashes.
Fremont Street Experience. When we had someone take this picture for us, an Asian couple came up and the woman started snapping pictures and the man was video taping us. I think they thought we might possibly be famous or something because of our matching sashes.
We played a game where we got points for doing silly things when we were country dancing. This was our bridal veil we had to walk around the bar with
We convinced my mom to come dancing with us!


The girls, after the sealing
So cute!
My women (and Catherine's man) at the party
Birthday Party Pictures






Peyton was so excited about all the candy. At one point, she dug up some cheese and crackers, and she threw it to the ground to keep digging for candy. She had a major sugar coma that night.

I can barely ever get good pictures of Peyton smiling now, because every time she sees a camera, she yells "CHEESE", so she's always making a funny face. The cousins.
Remember how I said Peyton wasn't cooperative the whole luncheon? This was one of the games my mom made up to try and entertain her... She was trying to bite the lemon out of my mom's mouth.


3 comments:
We are SOOOO bummed we missed the parties! My kids were so pumped when they got the invite and were quite sad when I told them "no party." I hope we get to see you when you are here. Maybe we can just have a little play party!
I really really really like peytons purple sunglasses! great pics all around. :)
Those really were great pics! I'm glad you guys are having (had) a good time in Vegas! I love the picture of you with all of your siblings! So cute!
Post a Comment