Sunday, September 19, 2010

We've been around...

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here. We've just been keeping busy, trying to suck every last bit of summer we can out of Oregon. We got gypped, by the way, as far as summers go. Even by Oregon standards. All I have to say about that is- I hope we have a dang good fall. So anyway, here's what we've been up to...
Going to the park (when weather permits)Leaving the park, Peyton decided she needed to go potty. Brittney and I were just walking down the sidewalk, and all of a sudden Peyton was in the grass 10 feet behind us, her pants pulled down, and squatting.I have no idea where she picked that one up.Peyton is still into shoes and purses. She entertains herself very well with them while I get ready.Going to OMSIThose two girls are so cute together.Every time Peyton sees a camera she stops what she's doing and yells "Cheese!" We went to a soapbox derby (or whatever those things are called)
in JaNea's neighborhood. The kids had a blast racing, and the toddlers loved the car grandpa made.At the raceGoing shopping (obviously).

0 comments: