We got snow! About 1/100th of an inch! The important thing is that it stuck on the ground. It started to snow Monday night and it stayed around until about last night. Now it's just cold. Ever since I've been back from Las Vegas, I feel like I have just been trying to play catch-up. I feel like a dog that's trying to catch its tail. Every time I feel like I have something done, I realize I have 10 more things I need to do that I hadn't thought of. (For example, I put away my fall decorations and started to put up my Christmas decorations. Then I realized I needed to do a really deep clean of my house before I try to decorate. It's a vicious cycle.) Anyway, I haven't done too much in the last few days. Poor Peyton probably had a serious case of cabin fever. Which made us really excited for today- a day filled with close family and great food and great fun. It started out that way, at least. Then right when we got to Jade's parents' house, his back started to spasm. So our night basically ended there. He was able to eat dinner (barely) but the rest of the time he was laying down in a bed in a dark room by himself. I felt so bad for the guy. Hopefully he'll start to feel better soon. I would hate it if his whole weekend was spent in bed. I was very happy that I didn't have a spasming back, so I could enjoy my favorite meal of the year!
:
:
Not so sure about all the snow (or "som" as she calls it) 
Couldn't resist getting Tink some jingle bells.
I loved her Thanksgiving outfit, but she wouldn't cooperate for a picture. Every dingle one she either put her hand in front of her mouth or looked down or squatted on the floor. I even bribed her with treats. I was desperate. I think I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that for the next 6-12 months I'm never going to have a cooperative photographic subject.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
3 comments:
So fun that you guys got some snow! But such a bummer that Jade is hurt! I totally know what you mean about never being able to catch up, too. Good luck with getting the Christmas decorations up! I know that is always quite the ordeal! And Peyton's Thanksgiving outfit is super cute :).
Peyton's outfit is SO cute! It was so fun to be able to be in Oregon and get to spend time with every one on Thanksgiving! I hope you guys are doing okay and Jade is recovering from the kidney stones!! Give us a update when you can! Love you guys! Let us know what we can do!
2010: Thanksgiving of the sucky illnesses. Macie: throwing up. Jerai: 4th day of not eating (some sort of infection). Jade: Kidney stones. Not for for all, but Jade takes the cake this year. Poor guy.
I can send some of my snow your way!! We have four foot drifts in our backyard right now, it's crazy!! I LOVE Tink's jingle bells, SO cute and Peyton's little snow outfit is darling, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Post a Comment