Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vegas!

Jade had another 2 week business trip, so Peyton and I headed back down to Las Vegas for another great vacation. This trip was one of the most challenging trips I've ever been on because I was really under the weather the whole trip. I have really bad allergies in Las Vegas, and they're made even worse because of my brother's sweet little kitty Rizzo. I never had problems when I lived with the cat, but since my body isn't used to it anymore, it really makes my allergies go crazy. About 3/4 of this particular trip, I felt like I was going to die. Medication helps, but it makes me so drowsy that it's almost not worth it to take the medicine at all. So, this trip wasn't as fun as the last, but it is always so good to get home (to my Vegas home). We both had such a great time- especially Peyton who gets spoiled rotten by her Aunts and Uncles and Noni. And I got spoiled, too- since I was so drowsy from medicine, my mom or sison Jamie would take Peyton almost every single morning and let me sleep in. If I wouldn't have been so sick, I would have thought I was in heaven! We celebrated Jamie's birthday with dinner and a movie one night, Cheyanne and I went to her school play and shopping one night, and we had a big dinner with my grandpa and Nelda and all my aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids one night, which was so fun. We went to Cheyanne's Young Women's fashion show one night, which was so cute, and we heated up the hot tub several times and went swimming. Allergies aside, we had a great trip!
:
:
I was doing Peyton's hair one day and she was sitting at my mom's vanity. When I was done, she turned around and said "Mommy my eye, makeup. Pretty eye. I did it! All by yourself." Pretty funny. At least she knew the general area that the eyeliner should go.
My little drummer. She was so funny playing these drums. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to snap a picture before she threw the drumsticks (she's obviously a rock star)
Jade and Scott before the BYU game. We won!

The guys warming up

Who does this look like? Put a little bit of chubby cheeks on Peyton, and she could be this girl's twin! My Grandpa Gene's mother- my great grandmother, Madge Guiver Silotti at about 3 years old. She even has a big bow! Obviously it's genetic.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is uncanny! Beautiful girls!