Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Caught red handed!

So a few days ago, my sister-in-law Ashley babysat Peyton for me for the evening while we were moving stuff into our new house. Peyton has a cousin, Taryn, who is 10 months younger than her, and they hang around each other quite a bit. Well, sometimes it doesn't pay to hang around an almost-2 year old...
This is her "do you think they notice anything funny" face.Peyton apparently found some (thankfully washable) paint in Ashley's laundry room and decided it would be super fun to open it up and play in it. Look at her face. It screams "uh-oh. I think I just got caught". For me, the funniest part of the whole thing is that poor Taryn was totally an innocent bystander! There is no red on her hands, which means Peyton painted her cousin and herself. Poor Taryn... Maybe you should be more choosy of who you hang around!

3 comments:

SUZANNE said...

OH. MY. GOSH...That is the funniest thing ever!! I am in stitches, seriously! I might be afraid for Liam and Elle to hang out with her!!! :)

KB said...

Naughty, naughty little girl! That is SO funny! I love the little baby is just chillin' with a red face.

Erin said...

hahahahahahaha that is hilarious such cute kids!! I love how Taryn has no idea whats going on!!