I am in first place out of our whole family in my March Madness bracket. I don't even like basketball- nor do I pretend to know anything about it. I am beating all the boys- even Justin... who made 4 brackets. Can you believe it? Also out of everyone on the website we used- over 40,000 people, I am ranked 403rd. That means I'm in the top 1% of everybody. Somebody needs to take me to Vegas! (seriously)
I Do Now
6 days ago
4 comments:
whoa ashton that is awesome! i bet it drives them crazy that you are doing better than everyone and could care less about basketball. great story. also, i didn't know you guys moved! congrats and i hope you post up some pictures when you are all settled.
Dang "Gina"! Didn't know you knew what was up. Had I known.. I would have met you at the tables in Vegas a long time ago ;) You can take the girl out of Vegas but you sure in the heck can't take the Vegas out of the girl ;) Love ya..
Wow Bootie!!!! I'm impressed and Jeff would be super impressed! If West Virginia wins the whole she-bang Jeff will win the pot at Coronado! Do you have them winning? Hope I see you soon...maybe Elle will poop on your leg!:)
YOU GO GIRL! US women always have better instincts don't you think!?!
How is your new place? Moving is always exciting! We come back to the USA soon, I want to meet up w/ you!! You visiting UT anytime this summer? xoxox
LOVE YOUUUU!
Post a Comment