
Jeremy and Kristin just welcomed my newest nephew, Brek into the world. He is a total doll. Peyton and I were lucky enough to be able to babysit him for 4 hours on Tuesday. Peyton absolutely loved him. She kept saying "Brek, baby, Brek, baby" She is so used to saying her boyfriend Brock's name that "Brek" was easy for her. She would follow me around asking "hold please." I put her down for her nap and was able to spend a couple hours one-on-one with my 3 day old nephew. I couldn't put him down. It made my ovaries hurt. I LOVE newborns. He is a total doll and I'm so glad he's finally here!

3 comments:
TOTALLY Big Sister material. I LOVE this!! Look at how into Baby Brek she is. She is in love. Your turn Mama :)
that was awesome "it made my ovaries hurt" --totally know what you mean :) cute pictures of peyton with brek!
how did I miss this one....cute Peyton with little Brek! I love that little girl, she can melt my heart with just a little look and smile!
Post a Comment