Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"P" is for "Personality"

Peyton seriously cracks me up. Every day. I never want to forget all the funny things she says and does. So naturally I'm going to blog about it... Peyton is the most outgoing little girl I've ever met. She will walk up to strangers (scary, I know) and be like "HI!" and smile at them. People will be looking so grouchy or harried and she will make it a point to greet them and she will sit there and wait until they give her a satisfactory, cordial response. It makes me smile. No one can resist that girl. She is quite charming (when she's in public and not tantruming). Peyton also loves music, as I've mentioned before. She prefers hip-hop (though she will dance to anything- even the ringer of the telephone) and her favorite artists are Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, and the Black Eyed Peas. I'm not even joking. If one of those artists is on, she immediately starts dancing, singing along, clapping and smiling ear to ear. If I happen to change the song, she will say "more mommy more". Today my mom, Peyton and I were all driving and "Imma Be" came on the radio. Within the first 5 seconds she recognized it, gasped loudly, cheered "WHOO", and started rocking her car seat back and forth. My mom and I were in stitches laughing. Tonight at bedtime, we were saying a prayer (one of her favorite things to do). I said "We're thankful for daddy and mommy and Peyton and noni. Please bless-" and Peyton yelled "TINKY!" Apparently I forgot to be thankful for Tinky. I could barely finish the prayer because I was laughing so hard. That little girl is so good for my health!
:
:
:
We were able to get all the cousins in an Easter picture!
It's hard to imagine this picture will only be current for 4 more days!
Gabe, Henry, Lucy, Sam, Boyd, Charlotte, Macie, Peyton, Max, Ike, Trenton, Marley, Taryn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have looked at this picture 5 times today....love those kids, thanks for posting! Love that Max is looking over to help Peyton and Boyd hold hands...thanks for posting!

KB said...

Next time you are in town, Peyton and Evan can have a dance party! You mentioned his favorite artists, as well. He even took to singing Bad Romance (proud parent moment) in sacrament meeting and always requests "Humps" on my ipod. Seriously? They could do some damage!