Monday, August 29, 2011

Hiking (Jade, not me)

Jade and his brothers gave his dad a quality time present for Father's Day this year- they decided to hike Mt. Washington, which is the place where they go deer hunting every fall, and put a salt lick in a meadow, so that the deer will be drawn to that particular spot. They also put a motion-activated camera in a tree, so they could see if the salt lick gets any action over the next couple months (they're nothing, if not thorough). It's a dirty trick, and I don't like it, but they had a great time spending a Saturday hiking together and bonding. Those guys are truly Jade's favorite people to spend time with, and I'm so glad he gets to do it so often.
Jade and Jeremy (Justin wasn't able to go that particular day)
Grandpa
This is an unrelated picture, from family dinner the next day, but I loved it. Peyton was loving on her grandma and she decided to snatch her glasses and put them on. It didn't last long- I think they hurt her eyes a little.

0 comments: