On Father's Day, I had a 7:30 meeting at the Stake Center with the rest of the Primary Presidencies in our stake with the General Primary President, Sister Wixom. It was so great to be able to meet her and hear from her in such an intimate setting. She has such a great spirit about her- you can feel her love for Primary children and the Savior. I was so grateful to have had the opportunity to be there. After I got home from my meeting, my mom had almost finished our special Father's Day breakfast for Jade- eggs, bacon and Kneader's french toast. YUM. Jade hasn't had any refined sugar in 8 weeks, and I gave him a free pass for the morning. He was loving it.
Peyton gave a great prayer in Primary- all by herself! Most kids in Jr. Primary (even some of the older ones) still want help giving the prayer. Peyton did great, and I was a proud momma.
For dinner, we went over to Jade's parents' house and had yummy BBQ steak and chicken. Then we played a little trivia game with the kids, using clues about each of the dads in the family. It was so fun to see the kids react to funny stories about Grandpa and different uncles.
Monday Peyton, Noni and I went and had a pedicure (it was Bill's birthday present to Peyton- which also benefited us big girls!). Peyton was so cute in her own little chair. She was really good until her pedicure was over, then she got bored waiting for my mom and I to be finished. We might have to wait until she's 5 for her next pedicure. We ran a couple errands, came back and had nap time, and then headed toward the airport early to beat the rush hour traffic. We had dinner at Red Robin (I've noticed we go there a lot when we're taking my family to the airport), and we even had the waiters sing "Happy Birthday" to Peyton one last time for good measure. It was a sad "goodbye" at the airport. Peyton was inconsolable, and since she was wailing, Piper started wailing. Not the best drive home, to say the least.
Peyton took 17 pictures on my phone of her Father's Day gifts for her daddy.
She was very proud to give daddy his gifts.
We have a neighbor who is a single guy in his early 50's, and who is an avid biker. He loves the girls, and bought them matching Harley outfits. So cute.
I love sleeping babies.



1 comments:
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment