Peyton had her 2nd field trip of the school year. We went to a little farm called Plumper Pumpkin Patch- somewhere we've actually been before with friends and family around Halloween. Peyton had such a great time. First we took a hayride in a tractor to see the whole farm. Then they took us to have a lesson on bees (thankfully the hive they had on display was empty). Then they took us around to see all the animals. That was Peyton's and my favorite part. There were 2 week old calves. They were so cute. I even let one of them nurse on my fingers. I love when they do that. After the animals, the kids had a little lesson on farming pumpkins. Then they each got 5 pumpkin seeds that they were able to plant; and they even marked them with their school name. I told Peyton that when it's Halloween time, we could come back and get one of the pumpkins that she planted. She is pretty fired up about that. The best part of the field trip was that Taryn and Ashley were there, since Taryn goes to Peyton's school since turning 3 in March. Peyton loved having her cousin with her. Over Memorial Day weekend we just pretty much relaxed. Piper was sick, so she and I didn't even leave the house. This past Friday Jade took Peyton over to Uncle Justin's house to have a campout with him and his kids and Uncle Jeremy and his kids. They got rained out. It was June 1st. Typical Oregon. She had a great time though. When she came home the next morning, she said to me, "Mommy, I wish I could stay there for three days." So funny that she specified 3 days. On Saturday, Piper woke up with a rash on her face that got progressively worse throughout the day. This morning (Sunday) I decided to take her in to the clinic at our pediatrician's office. Sure enough, she has roseola. Peyton never had it, but it's a pretty common rash caused by a virus. She also has an ear infection on top of the viral infection. My poor baby! I can tell she's not comfortable, and it breaks my heart. She has been needing lots of love and cuddles, which I am happy to give.
:
:
Taryn-Ashley-Peyton
Petting a pregnant donkey
I LOVE matching outfits!
I also love sleeping babies with wide open mouths. It's so precious to me- I just kiss it over and over. Piper fell asleep in the middle of nursing. I love the milk running down her face.
Sad baby just wants to cuddle
Roseola
So heartbreaking!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment