Monday, May 26, 2008

I've been tagged

~~~
JOYS
~~~
1-My family. That one was easy. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky. Sometimes I wonder why he picked me, out of all the girls he could have picked. I don't know why, but I'm sure glad he did. My family is the best, and I can't imagine better parents or siblings. Even my extended family is amazing and I feel so lucky to be born into such a great family. Also, I don't think I could have created better in-laws if I made them myself. Usually people don't really like their in-laws, but somehow I ended up with the coolest in-laws ever!

2-Being pregnant. (Sorry Jerai, but I have to copy this one too). I know some women hate being pregnant, but I can't begin to explain how much I love it. Sure, I feel like a house, but it's so worth it to think that in less than a month I'll have a baby. So I'm scared to death and don't feel ready, but does anyone ever really feel ready? I bet if they say yes, they're lying. Anyway, these have been THE BEST 8 months of my life. I love being pregnant.
3-Tink. I know it's a little ridiculous, but she's my baby!! Everyone says it's going to change when I have my "real" baby, but I don't really think so. I think I'll just have 2 babies.
~~~
FEARS
~~~
1-Jade going out of town. I'm so scared he's going to leave and not come back (for obvious reasons). This fear is sometimes almost debilitating.
2-Something happening to my mom or the kids.

3-Complications with the baby.
~~~
GOALS
~~~
1-Get my pre-baby body back before summer is over.

2-Learn Portuguese.
3-Not lose "Ashton" when I become "mom" (and of course not lose "mom", just to be both).
~~~
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
~~~
I have obsessive-compulsive disorder- how can I pick just 3?!

1-Organizing.
2-Cleaning.

3-Scheduling.
I know these are very general, but they rule my life...
~~~
RANDOM FACTS
~~~
1-I check my friend's/family's blogs almost every single day.
2-I want to get my MS in mental health counseling and become an LPC and council children with Asperger's and their families.
3-I'm pretty fearless when it comes to "scary" things: I've been sky-diving, I went to boot camp, etc. The thing I want to do most is go diving with sharks.

~~~
5 PEOPLE I TAGGED
~~~
1- Megan and Ryan Ray

2- Suzanne and Jeff Johnson
3- Chad and Randi Spears
4- Twink and Noah Garfield
5- Jesse and Kimmi Clark

1 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Swimming with sharks?!! Seriously, you've got guts! That's probably my greatest fear. I can't go too far into the ocean because I'm scared of running into a shark. Dido on the whole husband going out of town thing--It freaks me out! Thanks for the tag and since I have more time on my hands lately, I may actually do it.