Friday, May 30, 2008

Maternity Pictures

I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures on here, so until I have the actual physical proofs to scan and post, email me if you want the link and I'll send it to you along with the password, so you can see the pictures. They're so cute it's not even funny.

4 comments:

jenna said...

i want to see ashton! jmrammell@gmail.com

Randi said...

Okay so I have looked at them like 3 times now and my favorite is the one with just you and your leg is up in the air. But it is just cute of you... But I like the bow ones that are in color and the ones of Jade by your tummy. Well basically I just like them all!

Brittney Janeck said...

I love your blog you guys. I can't wait to see your little one. Good luck with the labor!!! I would love to see your maternity pictures. We hope to see you guys soon. We miss you two, well three now!! janeckb@gmail.com

jenna said...

i loved them! all of them!