thats so cute! jake got to meet santa too, but the picture was all out of focus! dangit! also, he is afraid of men, so i had to hold him next to santa-- he wasn't having ANY santa's lap business. haha
I love you Peyton! :) Ash.. I can't wait to get our baby girls together!! :) P- 19 more days til Santa comes to see you.. in HAWAII!! Ash- What size is she wearing now and what colors.. pink.. im assuming :) OX love u
7 comments:
thats so cute! jake got to meet santa too, but the picture was all out of focus! dangit! also, he is afraid of men, so i had to hold him next to santa-- he wasn't having ANY santa's lap business. haha
How is it possible that she has the cutest smile ever on her face?!!? Simply adorable!
I love you Peyton! :) Ash.. I can't wait to get our baby girls together!! :) P- 19 more days til Santa comes to see you.. in HAWAII!! Ash- What size is she wearing now and what colors.. pink.. im assuming :) OX love u
Adorable! She looks like Jade.
What a cutie! and no tears:) Smart girl!
Oh my gosh SOOO darling, she looks so happy and i love her dress! And that is one good lookin Santa too!! Miss you!
santas scare me. but peyton looks so adorable and i'm glad she liked him :)
yea...sorry your santa pic with jake was all out of focus kristie. i blame dad. he took it.
Post a Comment