Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

This past week I was sick. Being sick is never fun, especially when you have an infant, who is also a little under the weather. Imagine my excitement when I was at the counter at the drugstore and I got carded. Apparently to buy Tylenol Cold, you have to be 18, and she wanted to make sure I was at least 18. I was so happy. Ever since I had a baby and turned 22, I have felt really old and matronly. I know I'm crazy, and I know that 22 really isn't old, but I can't help it. I feel saggy and wrinkly, and past my prime. So here's to the checkout lady who rejuvenated my spirit and cured my cold. Also worth mentioning; last night the power went out for 3 hours [something went wrong in the neighborhood power-box, so they had to turn off the power while they fixed it]. We played a game of candlelight Monopoly. Jade won, but he was banker, so you never know... Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right...you never know:) Ashton, thanks so much for helping JaNea so much! I stopped by with a delivery tonight...the tree looks beautiful, she is grateful for all your help! I love you:)

Randi said...

old and wrinkly... take a look at your smokin hot pregnancy pictures and remind yourself that you're beautiful and you'll never look old.

Meg and Ryan said...

Hahah, i know how you feel, that's part of the reason i wasn't so chipper when i talked to you last night, sorry. But really now?? You are the hottest mom of America, so gorgeous and your baby is darling:-)

Anonymous said...

We just got your Christmas card on December 1st. It is so cute. Your on the ball. I also need your address.

Morgan said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Your tree look awesome too! Also, you look great and you are not old even though I do understand how you feel. I hope you enjoy the holidays!