Sunday, April 8, 2012

Vegas- Week 3

Cheyanne was on Spring Break this week, so we got to spend the week with her! We painted Easter Eggs, cooked lots of good food, laid out while the kids napped, and took the girls swimming a few times. They had just turned on the pool heaters at the Spa, so we tried to enjoy every minute there that we could. They have a great kids area there, and Peyton loved being allowed in the hot tub, since at our athletic club they have a strict no-kids-in-the-hot-tub policy. Thursday night I went line-dancing at a country bar with my mom and her friends. It was so fun! Friday Cheyanne watched the kids while I went to dinner with my friends Bianca and Carlee, then met my family to go see Hunger Games (which I thought was very well done). Sunday was Easter! We had early church, so we saved the Easter baskets for after church. Peyton was very excited to find hers, which was hidden inside her play house. We celebrated that evening with my dad's side of the family. We had a bunch of little kids there for Peyton to play with, and lots of helping hands to hold Piper. Peyton found lots of treats on the egg hunt, and she was pretty happy about having a hunt outside for the first time in her life. Every single Easter we've been in Portland has been rainy. We missed Jade, but we had a really nice (and dry!) Easter.
:
:
One nap time after swimming, I peeked into Peyton's room to see this:

This Easter we did "volcano eggs" with baking soda and vinegar colors.







 Some of the kids. Poor Cheyanne and Jake were sucked into the "kids" picture.


 I love this picture of Peyton hunting!



1 comments:

Kristie said...

umm I'm dying her about long leg in that hunting photo. literally LOL.